Why Small Groups?
- As a Christian ministry we believe that the Bible is foundational to understand how God has spoken and revealed himself to us.
- The Small Group Bible Studies are a great way to investigate what the Bible says and how it relates to our everyday lives, all while getting to know a smaller group of students more personally.
- Each study is led by a Cornerstone leadership student, and is a secure place to bring your genuine questions about Christianity and to seek what the Bible has to say about them.
Fall 2017 Small Groups
- All groups are studying the life of Peter through the Gospels and Acts, then diving into 1st & 2nd Peter.
- If you'd like to find out more about any of the small groups, contact Mark Michaelis (email@example.com)